Mean old Frizzle!!!!I GOT PICS! Woohoo!

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
Well, she is not really old, just a year old....but...she and her "sister" have been setting in the same nest, for just about 3 weeks now. Yesterday, i saw egg shell on the floor next to them.
ep.gif
So, I got all excited, and ran to get my camera...and waited.....and waited....never to see a baby. Today, I went out there, and tried to beg her off the nest with treats....there are MORE egg shells out there...I did get a peek at 2 black and one little yellow baby
love.gif
...but ony for a few seconds before she tucked them away from my prying eyes. Ohhhh, the suspense!! I want to see the little ones! Mean old Frizzle!! I guess I didnt teach her...its NICE TO SHARE!!! Hopeing for a good look tomorrow!
fl.gif

Ok, so I finally got her to get her fuzzy wuzzy off the babies...I could not get closer..Daddy is VERY watchfull!
I have 2 light ones....wondering...is one going to be white, the other buff???
FrizBabiesandBiggun.jpg

FrizBabies14May07.jpg

BlondFrizbabies14may07.jpg

Last edited:
Pick her up!?? Are you nuts!??? LOL She is as mean as a pit bull with puppies!! Oh my she used to be so sweet....my little cuddleing, cooing fuzzy wuzzy frizzle, is now a growling, snipping, fury!!
Why I outta!! LOL
Going out there now...with camera in hand! She BETTER let me see!

meanie, maybe if you take her favorite food and put it just inches out of her reach, then if she leans over you can "snap snap" and "share with us
big_smile.png
"

is that the dddy in the first pic, i can just imagine what he's saying, he doesn't want any funny bussness, he's probably thinking "take the pictures and leave!"
lol.png

btw- they are very cute

Back
Top Bottom