Mean Rooster with a couple really different looking chickens to me.

obsessedwchicks

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 12, 2013

I just find this chicken to be really unique, maybe its just me though.

I'm beginning to think this is a mean rooster, he kept grabbing the other chickens and causing a RUCUS!

Starting to believe that this one is getting use to be coming to see them before feeding time. Past two days she's jumped on that board and stayed there for about 30 seconds or a minute.

Saving this picture last, because it's my PET ROOSTER! Roo, is the calmest rooster my dad has probably ever had. I'm just glad I get to call him my pet rooster for a while :).

Your roosters are reaching maturity and are probably trying to mate the hens. It takes them a while to figure things out.

Craziness! But it's funny to watch my calm rooster just stand by the door next to me, while everything is happening.

Looks like quite a few roosters in those pictures. All heck may break out as they mature. It may become necessary to separate most of them from the hens so that the hens do not become injured.

We're planning on moving more, everyone just seems so so happy with how they are right now, we just don't wanna mess anything up and make it worse.

Back
Top Bottom