Mean rooster

Sherry555

Hatching
Jul 12, 2018
Hi! I have a rooster that keeps pulling feathers out of my other chickens (roosters and hens). I have a hen that's so scared she sleeps on the opposite side away from all the others. How can I fix this? Thank you

He's about 15 weeks old. He's a Australorp. I have 4 roosters and 4 hens. Was wanting 7 hens 1 rooster but not that lucky. All are about the same age but different breeds. I have 2 Australorp hens, 2 ISA brown roosters, 2 Buff Orphington 1 of each and 1 Barred Rock(the scared one). The 2 Buffs don't have any tail feathers now. They free range during the day. Thank you

He's about 15 weeks old. He's a Australorp. I have 4 roosters and 4 hens. Was wanting 7 hens 1 rooster but not that lucky. All are about the same age but different breeds. I have 2 Australorp hens, 2 ISA brown roosters, 2 Buff Orphington 1 of each and 1 Barred Rock(the scared one). The 2 Buffs don't have any tail feathers now. They free range during the day. Thank you
WAY TO MANY ROOS!!!!! He is young and this is common, sperate him till older. GET 1 more hen and keep 1 roo!!! THIS IS NOT HIS FAULT!

Any one around want some roosters lol. I know I have to get rid of some but don't want to kill them. I'm kinda attached. Which roo would be the best to keep? I want them for eggs. I'd love to trade for hens

I'm in Buchanan Va. The top one is the mean one. Not to people just other chicks
15314391712241292032653.jpg
15314392083611529434663.jpg
15314392545161143755563.jpg

Ok not mean but the one I was talking about. I know I have too many roosters but unless I can get rid of them then I have to kill them and I don't really want to but if it comes down to it I will. Do many people want roos or do I need to kill them?

Back
Top Bottom