1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

meandmygirls

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by seminolewind, Nov 6, 2007.

1. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    YUM oatmeal[​IMG]
    all aboard[​IMG]
    meeeetooooo[​IMG]
    sweet clarisse[​IMG]
    comeon up[​IMG]

2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Great pictures!!

I saw you were in shorts and had to see where you were from....lucky you!!

I'll try oatmeal with my girls tomorrow and see if they like it, yours sure seem to.

3. seminolewind

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    They will do flips for oatmeal, I mix a pack with applesauce or whatever to make mush.
    I live in Florida, after 4 months of oppressive heat and humidity, we now have 8 months of near perfect weather. And its been perfect!

4. chickengirlnm

chickengirlnm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    clovis, new mexico
    i tried mine on oatmeal and oh my god it was crazy fun-- they went nuts over it, they see me coming with the bowl and I have a hard time getting in the gate they are all lined up waiting for me. My oldest hen Miss Peaches will jump at my legs if I am going to slow.
    I have not tried mixing applesauce in it yet might have to give that a try.
    I need to take a picture of the maddness in the mornings over oatmeal. The ducks are not to crazy for it.

Julie

5. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    I haven't tried the oatmeal yet either but it sure looks like they love it so I will definately try it!! [​IMG]

6. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Seminole - I want so much to see the pics of your chickens, but I'm having this stupid spyware warning flashing on all of your photos. I've been trying to figure out how to banish this crap to no avail.

7. seminolewind

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    See if right clicking the spyware gives you options. Or hitting ctrl. There must be a way for you to turn it off temporarily, or turn down the setting of what it will allow. Let me know. Karen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by