I received the Meark's vaccine for my chicks. In hopes that none of them have yet been exposed, I found out that this was never administered to a certain group of chicks that are 2mo old. I understand that if they have been exposed, the vaccine wouldn't help. But better late than never, if it does help any not infected. So, right now I am treating them with CORID for coccidiosis, as it was found present in a stool test... Does anyone know if I should wait til the CORID treatment would interfer with the vaccine, or if I should wait until treatment is complete before administering the vaccine?