Mearns Quail for sale

KeithKZ

Songster
5 Years
Feb 4, 2016
LICENSED business, NPIP certified clean and veteran owned. I ship nationwide and just shipped a large order to a customer in South Africa.

I have a few pairs and single male mearns quail left for the season. All 2021 hatch. $525/pair (1 roo, 1 hen) which includes overnight shipping and the box. Single males are $135 each.

All of my mearns quail breeders are F1 bloodlines: All are first line hatches from actual wild caught mearns quail from Mexico. NO ONE who breeds mearns quail at the level I do has bloodlines nearly as good as mine.

I live in Michigan and all my breeders are kept outside year round (not inside a garage with trick lighting where they never see the sun like the puppy mill breeder from Ohio). These also make fantastic indoor pets and will fall asleep on your lap/shoulder.

Attachments

• card2.jpg
    card2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 7
  • logojpeg.jpg
    logojpeg.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 7
  • mearns male.jpg
    mearns male.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

The-White-Elephant

Crossing the Road
Nov 3, 2021
Spring Lake, NC
LICENSED business, NPIP certified clean and veteran owned. I ship nationwide and just shipped a large order to a customer in South Africa.

I have a few pairs and single male mearns quail left for the season. All 2021 hatch. $525/pair (1 roo, 1 hen) which includes overnight shipping and the box. Single males are $135 each.

All of my mearns quail breeders are F1 bloodlines: All are first line hatches from actual wild caught mearns quail from Mexico. NO ONE who breeds mearns quail at the level I do has bloodlines nearly as good as mine.

I live in Michigan and all my breeders are kept outside year round (not inside a garage with trick lighting where they never see the sun like the puppy mill breeder from Ohio). These also make fantastic indoor pets and will fall asleep on your lap/shoulder. Check out my website at www.facebook.com/keithsquail/ and text me anytime at 248-343-8955. Check out my reviews on both Google and my Facebook page.
Those quails are stunning!

FloorCandy

Crowing
Apr 15, 2020

I live in Michigan and all my breeders are kept outside year round (not inside a garage with trick lighting where they never see the sun like the puppy mill breeder from Ohio). These also make fantastic indoor pets and will fall asleep on your lap/shoulder.
Beautiful birds! Do you ship eggs? I’ve wanted mearns, but I’ve been looking for hatching eggs.

kabuky

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 2, 2013
F1 quail - wow!! I had some F1 valley quail when living in No. California. Do. you have any Mountain Quail available? In the future?

Top Bottom