Meat chicken and recipes

Farmgal101

Crowing
May 29, 2017
We have a mean rooster that attacks my legs every morning when I go in and get eggs.We plan on culling him tomorrow.This is going to be my second time.The first time i had two old farmers by my side helping me through the process,so i have a general idea.I just want to know if theirs any tips or tricks i should know...
Also we planed on making some chicken nuggets and a nice white chicken chili but if anybody has any recipes that they have tried and really liked please let me know.

We have a mean rooster that attacks my legs every morning when I go in and get eggs.We plan on culling him tomorrow.This is going to be my second time.The first time i had two old farmers by my side helping me through the process,so i have a general idea.I just want to know if theirs any tips or tricks i should know...
Also we planed on making some chicken nuggets and a nice white chicken chili but if anybody has any recipes that they have tried and really liked please let me know.
Today's the day!:hmm

Good luck and be sure to let him chill in the fridge a couple days before making chili out of him.

Back
Top Bottom