Medium in Long Island on TLC

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Avalon1984, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Has anybody seen this show? I saw it for the first time yesterday. Not sure what to think of it yet. The people seem sincere but it is just...I don't know. I hope she is not a fake and taking advantage of peoples grief. What do y'alls think?

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Does she charge a fee? Most good mediums don't charge - or they only take small amounts of money for gas etc. If they are a celebrity type - I don't know either [​IMG] Sometimes it's fun to watch though.

3. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Yeah, yesterday it creeped me out to watch the people's reaction. I would find that hard to fake. I couldn't believe where she was in a group meeting and picking out a baby that had passed on, etc. Not sure what she charges but I would find that interesting. Having lost quite afew people in my life lately I guess you always wonder what comes after, you have hope that there is something but I would be afraid that somebody like her would just come up with randon phrases like "They wants you to know that they are ok". I would want to know specific things but that is just doubtful me [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by