Meet Baffy the Chicken and Sam the Human

crazyroosterlady

In the Brooder
Jan 22, 2018
Austraila
15873456_237858993318084_8526700667409612944_n.jpg

So I've pretty much always had chickens growing up and when my grandparents were incubating eggs I was there for when Baffy, my rooster, hatched and of course he imprinted on me. I have no idea what breed he is as my grandparents have 4 roosters and around 10 hens of different breeds. He's around 18 months old now

Although Baffy is the only chicken I own, he lives in my grandparents coop right now because I've been doing a lot of moving lately and I can't keep a rooster in town cause of course he crows all day every day. Though, I'm currently looking after my Mum's little silkie named Chicken (my sister named her and she was 6 at the time).

I'm 21 and about to move to Brisbane QLD from a little town in Australia on Thursday (Friday for Americans). My hobbies include reading (my favourite is The Lord of the Flies), video games (I just got a Nintendo Switch and been playing the HECK outta Stardew Vally), Dungeons and Dragons and gardening (I'm bad at it)

I'm looking into trying to board Baffy at a sanctuary or private coop that takes roosters so I can take him with me (so far no luck).

Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom