Meet Chrissy

Wifezilla

Positively Ducky
11 Years
Oct 2, 2008
Colorado
With all the excitement this summer over hatching out Uno, raising Bungie, and raising the Welsh Harlequin girls, Chrissy did not get much attention. Since she lays the HHHUUUUGGESSSTTT beautiful white eggs, I though she deserved a little attention and recognition
big_smile.png

So here she is. My goofy little fawn & white runner. I know she doesn't look much like a runner, but this is what a hatchery quality runner can look like.

1003174r.jpg

Even though I have had her since December, she still wont get closer than 2 feet to me. She is way too smart for her own good and usually the first one to figure out how to get somewhere she doesn't belong. She is a total turd, but I still love her.

love.gif

Last edited:
Why do ducks have to be so adorable??

It sure does keep them from being eaten by humans, doesn't it! LOL

I think her little grin is helping keep her off the diner table. That and the fact that she is only about 4 lbs soaking wet
big_smile.png

I wish her eggs hatch hatched for me, she is so pretty wifezilla

Well, once Tweak figures out what girls are for, we might be able to try again
gig.gif

Pirty, I is hard to see she is a runner at first glance. She is not very upright at all.

One more Chrissy tidbit....
Chrissy was flock raised and used as a herd dog training duck. So that is why she is very shy of people but REALLY easy to get in the pen at night...LOL​

Back
Top Bottom