Meet my Flock!

chicklover_3221

Chirping
May 31, 2022
Nebraska
Hello! About a week ago, my family bought 3 Cinnamon Queen and 2 Wyandotte chickens. My Wyandottes are huge! They have grown so much! We just bought 2 ducks (we have to get rid of Rudy, sadly), and a Starlight Green Egger yesterday.

This is Quack. At first, we thought she was a boy (which we do not want), but she is a girl (at least of what we can tell). I do not know what kind of duck she is.
IMG-5648.jpg

This is Cola. She's really sweet. She is a Cinnamon Queen.
IMG-5662 (1).jpg

This is Chickaletta. She can be kind of skittish, but she's warmed up a lot. She is a Cinnamon Queen.
IMG-5650.jpg

This is Coco, as in Coco Puff. She is afraid of heights, so we have to hold her very close to the ground if we pick her up. She is a Wyandotte.
IMG-5663.jpg

This is Caramelicious. She doesn't really like to be held. She is a Wyandotte.
IMG-5658.jpg

This is Betty Pearl. She has a black spot on her head, so that's why she has the name 'Pearl'. She is a Cinnamon Queen.
IMG-5653.jpg

This is Rudy (thought he was a girl, but no! He is a boy. :( ). I'm honestly kind of sad that we have to get rid of him. He's really sweet. I don't know his breed.
IMG-5644.jpg

And last but not least, this is Peep. She is a Starlight Green Egger, and super sweet. A few days ago, Cola was her size!!
IMG-5641.jpg

Back
Top Bottom