Meet my new babies!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by RRLaney, Oct 1, 2016.

1. RRLaney

RRLaney Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2016
    Round Rock, TX
    So I'm just too excited not to share! I had to have surgery a couple days ago and my recovery has been less than ideal to say the least...BUT my man got me the most perfect "get well soon" present...4 new 12 week old pullets!!!
    :weee (<- that's me if I could run right now!) I can't contain my excitement! And on top of that I'm bored and bedbound so I am going to ambush y'all with pictures of my new babies!
    Here are the 4 newest game of thrones chickens:

Gilly (the world's cutest and most cuddly faverolle!)
    [​IMG]
    Ignore the post op dazed look on my face, look at the cute fluffy chicken!
    [​IMG]
    This girl has helped with my recovery more than anything!
    [​IMG]

Arryn (the "oops" pullet, some sort of mixed breed adorableness!)
    [​IMG]

Ygritte (Buff Cochin that we call "little Bri" cause she look like an IDENTICAL mini me to my buff Orpington!)
    [​IMG]
    ^^ that's Bri on the left and my new baby Ygritte on the right!

Catelyn (baby Cat is the tiniest pullet we have. She's a silver laced Cochin and she is the hungriest little bird I've ever met!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Some fine looking post-op recovery chickens! Glad they are aiding you in your recovery! Best wishes! :)

3. Wyatt0224

Wyatt0224 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2016
    Westminster, Maryland
    So good to see that you are recovering and that you are a new chicken owner!

4. RRLaney

RRLaney Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2016
    Round Rock, TX
    Thanks y'all @redsoxs @Wyatt0224
    I'd take chickens over flowers any day lol. It's crazy how addicting they are!
    This new batch is blending in seamlessly with the original flock, our best transition yet! So grateful that everyone is happy and well-behaved! And super grateful for this forum for keeping me busy and distracted while I'm not feeling well! Y'all are the best!
    :hugs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by