1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Meet my new pony. :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by bluehenlover, Apr 23, 2008.

1. bluehenlover

bluehenlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2008
    Meet Cactus, my new Mini and companion to my QH:

[​IMG]

2. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Awww its so cute. and tiny [​IMG]

3. bluehenlover

Jan 5, 2008
    Isnt he a doll? He will be much cuter when I get him clipped. [​IMG] He's 30 inches tall, and Duke is 16'2 hands. LOL

4. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

OH MY GOD that is the cutest pony ever! He could walk right under your QH! Oh be sure to post pics of him once he's clipped, minis after being clipped are always pretty, they look so elegant and dainty [​IMG]

5. bluehenlover

Jan 5, 2008
    Quote:Thanks! Hes a doll! He has BLUE eyes. As soon as I get him clipped and bathed, I'll post pics. He is SUPPOSED to be palomino and white under all that hair. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  6. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:As soon as I get him clipped and bathed, I'll post pics. He is SUPPOSED to be palomino and white under all that hair. [​IMG]

I guess we'll see! Of course all of my friends palomino's turn incredibly white during the cold months, maybe he'll darken up once he looses his winter coat.

7. bluehenlover

Jan 5, 2008
    His foal pics show him as pali and white. So I know theres some yellow under there somewhere. [​IMG]

8. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    We had a pony when I was little, white in the winter and a gorgeous palomino in the summer. Nice long legs, I don't like the mini's that have the short stumpy legs. Gelding or stud? I ask because my 40" stud was out with the bigger horses and almost killed the 15h gelding.

That is a pretty boy (both of them!)

9. patandchickens

patandchickens Flock Mistress

Apr 20, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Unless he was a palomino pinto as a foal but the palomino parts grayed out, which would now leave him permanently white. Not saying that's definitely the case, just pointing out the possibility.

What a cutie he is! [​IMG]

Pat

10. wynedot55

wynedot55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    love the pic of your mini an QH.makes you sitt back an take notice of them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by