1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Meet Swiffer

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by debilorrah, Nov 2, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

My darling little silkie girl! The only one out of three that survived:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    You win the "Most Aptly Named Chicken of the Year" Award!

That's a prestigious honor, I assure you. [​IMG]

3. AkTomboy

AkTomboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    DJ, Alaska
    Love the name and it fits her to a T!!! How cute!!

4. debilorrah

Quote:Why thank you!!!! The other two were Dust Mop and Mr. Clean. I miss them.

5. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    What a cutie!

6. debilorrah

She is a very sweet bird. Makes me chase her through the coop but once in my arms she is quite content to stay there for the duration. I love silkies!

7. BarkerChickens

BarkerChickens Microbrewing Chickenologist

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    Quote:You've gone to the dark side! [​IMG] She is such a darling!! I am not wanting to get one, because I know that I will fall in love with the breed. LOVE the name!!

8. debilorrah

Quote:You've gone to the dark side! [​IMG] She is such a darling!! I am not wanting to get one, because I know that I will fall in love with the breed. LOVE the name!!

Hi Shelby!!!! I plan on purchasing silkie eggs now that I have a bator. They are such precious birds!!! Those and the Ameraucanas!! SOO SWEET!

9. BarkerChickens

BarkerChickens Microbrewing Chickenologist

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA

Hi Shelby!!!! I plan on purchasing silkie eggs now that I have a bator. They are such precious birds!!! Those and the Ameraucanas!! SOO SWEET!

Oh no! [​IMG] You have to keep me away from the chicks!! I can't see them!!!

10. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Quote:Why thank you!!!! The other two were Dust Mop and Mr. Clean. I miss them.

Debi, what happened to the other two?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by