Meet The Greek Peacock Gods Of PeaPen...

Yoda

Songster
9 Years
Jul 7, 2010
Shady Hills, FL
I finally am able to use my breeder pens this year
celebrate.gif
As most of you know I had a Mother Nature issue the past couple years which destroyed mostly all of my pens. This year the Peas are in seperate colored pens. So I would like everyone to meet my boys, each named after a Greek God:

Zues: India Blue Silver Pied

Ares: India Blue Black Shoulder

Hades: Charcoal White Eyed

Poseiden: Buford Bronze

Neptune: White Spaulding

Eros: India Blue Pied Split White or Peach**

Cupid: White Split Peach or Cameo **

** At this time I do not know which color the last two Peacocks are split to. I will know more once the eggs hatch.

All the Peahens are also named after the Greek Goddesses as well.

Last edited:
Hera is the India Blue split charcoal, which is the mate to Hades, he is also with Aphrodite. Zues is with Athena LOL!

Joe, yes I can take full pictures but I wanted to show each bird's personality. If you look at the pictures some of the birds just want to get the girl while others pose for the camera LOL My charcoal likes the camera so he very seldom will look straight ahead like Zues and Ares, those guys just want the girl LOL If I took full train pics you will not be able to see each bird's face close up. I will post the full train pictures soon. Right now I am working on pictures of each hen and then each juvi, after all they are all named after the Gods
wink.png

New2 - no Mount Olympus is named PeaPen
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom