MEET WILLY NELSON AN 8 MONTH OLD BLUE LACED RED WYNDOTTE ROO IN NEED OF A GOOD HOME... El Monte, Sou

motherclucker09

Hatching
6 Years
Dec 31, 2013
Hello, I live in southern CA near Pasadena. I am looking to place my pure breed 8 month old roo in a good home with someone who will love and take care of him. I am not able to ship. I am willing to meet you half way as long as it is not too far. Currently he is feed scratch and peck feed. With plenty of fresh fruits and veggies everyday. He loves meal worms. He is given apple cider vinegar in his water daily. He has not been given any chemicals or hormones. He is a good roo who protects his girls. I feel terrible. But, I am hoping he can go to someone with a lot of space and room to roam. He is friendly however, he is protective of his girls. He is a beautiful rooster however he is molting a bit right now. I live in an area with not that much space. So I am hoping he can go to someone with more space where he can roam. I would like to see him go to someone who will have him as a pet and not for meat! I don't want that. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom