Melanistic /Ringneck Pheasant Eggs SALE (PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by steelshot, Jul 7, 2010.

1. steelshot

steelshot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    HELLO,
    READ BEFORE BIDDING****
    I have 150+ Eggs that were just layed today. I live in NC and am looking for anyone in NC, VA, SC that might be interesed in some pheasant eggs. I need to ship them tomorrow to avoid having to store them while I am away on vaction. I will make someone a good deal on these. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. Shipping will be determined by amount of eggs purchased. The bid price is per egg. I will glad to ship any amount. Thanks and heres a description of what I have. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks

You are bidding *PER EGG* on MELANISTIC MUTANT/ RINGNECK PHEASANT HATCHING EGGS. . They will be less than 24 hrs old when shipped. These birds are absolutely beautiful with dark irradesant colors. They are excellent flyers and survive very well do to thier size and vigor. Nice thing is you will get a variety of colors from this breeding ranging from black, chocolate to regular ringnecks. They are the same birds we sell to our shooting preserve customers . We are a licensed game bird propagator with the state of N.C. . All of our eggs come from healthy unrelated stock. Our birds are feed quaility game bird feed with calcium and vitamin supplements. We promise to do our part to supply our customers fresh well packaged hatching eggs but as with all hatching eggs we can not guarantee hatch rates . There are too many variables such as rough handling by postal service and faulty or improper incubation practices for us to guarantee hatch rates. But if for some reason you do have a problem with your order please contact us and we will do everything possible to fix it. We ship by 2-3 day priority mail unless other wise requested. If you have any questions feel free to call us here at Cooper Quail Farm (252-799-6284). Thanks for looking and remember to take a kid hunting, fishing and to CHURCH. GOD BLESS!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  2. Riffecreek

Riffecreek Chukar Junky

May 29, 2010
    Dunnville, Ky.
    wish I had the paypal funds, I'd take them all!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by