Membership

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Horseshoe, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Horseshoe

Horseshoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Loganville Ga.
    I was cancelled with no notification from Golden Feather. I knew that its was getting close so I went to the store to upgrade to Platinum cond't find anything but golden. I thought I would type of notification and not just be dropped.

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Sorry about that! The new system doesn't yet support auto notifications of GFM expiration or have the info in your profile. It is in the feature request queue, but we don't know how long it will take to be developed. In the interim please email [email protected] for:

1. Info about when your GFM expires
    2. Info about becoming a PPM

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

3. Horseshoe

Apr 4, 2009
    Loganville Ga.
    Thank you but how will it take to be moved back to a golden or platinum and why is there on platinum on the store page

Ray,

4. Nifty-Chicken

Memberships are done manually and can take up to 2 business days, but are usually done faster. PPM's aren't in the store since we currently have an approval process for members to receive them.

5. Horseshoe

Apr 4, 2009
    Loganville Ga.
    Can I buy more than 1 year at the time with the golden feather I looked at the platinum and there is a lot of thing I don't need.Do I just send paypal to BYC

Thank You,

6. Nifty-Chicken

Yup, more than 1 year is perfectly fine and we have a bunch of members that have multiple years.

7. Horseshoe

Apr 4, 2009
    Loganville Ga.
    Thank you very much I just want to get more than 1 year so this don't happen again. I like BYC and hope the real auctions come back soon hope not to bother you any more.

Thanks

8. Nifty-Chicken

No bother, we're here to help!

9. Horseshoe

Apr 4, 2009
    Loganville Ga.
    I send payment for 3 years maybe this will not happen again help me get back to golden feather as soon as you can.

Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by