1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Memories

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chicken4prez, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. chicken4prez

chicken4prez Overrun With Chickens

Jun 14, 2015
    Canada
    Hi everyone!

Today I decided to create a thread about fun and happy memories about your chickens. Some people want to share them with someone and I thought this would be a good place. Enjoy!

The first story is a time 7 years ago when we had our first chickens ever: My little sister was about 3 or 4 and she was holding on of our hens, Sarah. Sarah decided that a eyeball looked yummy so she peaked my sisters eye[​IMG] We have a video about it and it's very funny. Poor little sister!

Who is going to have the honer for the next story? I hope this thread will be a success and everyone will enjoy it.

2. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

My memory is bittersweet. Watching my little Dakota run to the mulberry trees and enjoy her last berries on the day she died, and snapping pictures of it. She was so happy.
    [​IMG]
    ~Alex

3. chicken4prez

Jun 14, 2015
    Canada
    Thanks for the tears, Amari.

Awwww she was so cute:(

4. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Thank you! She was precious. [​IMG]

~Alex

5. Chickenlover55

Chickenlover55 New Egg

Jun 26, 2016
    Old town,maine
    Mine:eek:nce,I had a silkie,named puff puff,and she was catching bugs with her two chicks,mama hen,a road island red,and cinder a EE(I bout the eggs)

6. chicken4prez

Jun 14, 2015
    Canada
    Cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by