Men - I gotta question.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Jul 5, 2011.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Dh tells me that I will never comprehend what men find attractive both because men find many different things attractive and I am not attracted to women...

I think he is weird.... He told me today that he finds my new little muffin tops (which I hate and am trying desperately to lose) "cute". He of course insist that women are supposed to be soft and squishy in all the right places [​IMG]

[​IMG] Don't get me wrong, I am grateful my DH still finds me attractive! But..... muffin tops are cute??? [​IMG]

2. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    If he's happy, don't worry about it.

3. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I have no opinion about that..... But...

Guys really only have to find one thing they like on a girl an there mind translates that in to them finding everything on the girl attractive. In other words, pretty eyes=pretty girl, pretty smile=pretty girl. Just how the human mind works.

4. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Human mind?!?!? Or the male mind? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Women are like Wow he's hot! I wonder what he does for a living???? [​IMG]

But, DH tricked me today. He asked me to bring the tractor down to the goat pen with the waterer. I had just gotten out of the pool and he knew I would just hop on and drive it down.

He didn't really need the tractor down there! Then he said I needed to put it in the barn so he could drive off to work while watching me drive the tractor in a bikini! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Men....[​IMG]

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    "Beauty" IS in the eye of the beholder. When I look at the Princess, I don't see the pretty girl that I married 47+ years ago. I see a far more beautiful woman. That's just the way it is. Be thankful for your husband's admiration.

6. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Oh, I am tremendously grateful! [​IMG] But, I know he has always liked slender women - now he finds muffin tops cute??

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Yah I dont know what it is but when I hop on the back hoe to do work around our property its a huge turn on? WHAT???? really ok if it gets me a new coop Ill drive that sucker all the time!

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Hubby loves me in the right places....that I would never understand but I'll take his compliment anytime and anyday. He said the body is just a shell that hold the beautiful personality, that is enough for him.

9. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    I have WHAT in my yard? :

Oh, I am tremendously grateful! [​IMG] But, I know he has always liked slender women - now he finds muffin tops cute??

Did you get those muffin tops by having his children?​

10. Tylt33

Tylt33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    Chico, California
    I don't think the look of extra weight spilling over the top of too-tight jeans is necessarily attractive (i.e. the true muffin top) but I think you're just talking about having some extra weight around the middle, which is common and not un-attractive. Beauty is extremely subjective, fortunately for all of us.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by