Mendocino Co to Stockton Silkie and frizzle Cochin cockerels

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Ezs Choukies, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Ezs Choukies

Ezs Choukies Chillin' With My Peeps

Unless they come home to roost seven birds have been spoken for, rehomed or traded (Penny the Plymouth Barred Rock is a real sweetie thank you Charmayne). A very special six year old has a couple really birds to begin his poultry showing 4H endeavour and all of the birds I am really excited about their potential futures and love the families who have them. More great news is the coops have been freed up for some hatchlings this spring and summer and we now have a wondferful variety to drool over and love. Thanks everyone who responded and/or have new birds in their flocks and for the eggs to be sent later in the year I hope yhe time flies....can you tell I'm eggcited :D

The frizzle Cochin boys are all taken and the blue Silkie is spoken for. The tortie and splash smooth sizzles are the only two still available.

These birds are beautiful and sweet but we have been over run by boys. Blue Silkie, smooth sizzle tortie and smooth sizzle splash are 5-6 months old. The frizzle cochin boys were hatched 10/24/13. We will be traveling to Stockton this weekend so if you reply we can deliver.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    what is the one in the second pic. please? i was just givin this bird but a bit darker. love the first ones color.

3. Ezs Choukies

Good morning. That is a blue silkie cockerel.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thank you. suspected but much fluffier and almost pompom tail compared to my other silkies.

5. Is the first one able to be seperated? I have silkies and Ive been trying so hard to get a male silkie... NO LUCK! all ive gotten are girls and I have 7-8 silkies. Need a rooster for them. He is beautiful.

6. And where are you located?

7. Ezs Choukies

Yes he can be separated as long as he will have others when he gets to his new domicile. I live in
    California and have never shipped before but am not opposed to it.

8. Ezs Choukies

You are welcome. Yes all of mine but the little frizzle girl are like that with great for feathering also. They are just so smooshable, love it!

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well, with him maybe i can improve my silkie flock. seems like they took up with him pretty fast. in a mixed flock. other silkie, polish roos in there .

10. Ezs Choukies

I will send you a pm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by