Merry christmas ducky friends

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by sandcat, Dec 24, 2010.

1. sandcat

sandcat Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Merry christmas everyone and I hope all your ducky's have a fab christmas too xoxoxoxo

2. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Merry Christmas to you and yours Sandcat

3. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Merry Christmas to all of you and all of your duckies.

4. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Sandcat...I hope you have a great Christmas Day too. Ours officially starts in 1 and a half hours here in Australia and I have so much still to prepare. Unfortunatley that also means our Christmas day is also over and done with for another year much sooner too [​IMG]

5. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    duckyfromoz, you can have some of our Christmastime. Just think Eastern Standard Time for a day or two!!!

Blessings on all the Duck Forum denizens, this day and every day. You have demonstrated caring and generosity and celebration the whole year 'round. And IMHO that's the way I think it should be!

6. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    So what are you getting your ducks for Christmas? I am thinking a big bag of peas might be well received...

7. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    Thinkin' peas, salad, and maybe a couple of toys (non-toxic materials, of course) to toss around in their indoor shelter.

Definitely peas, though.

8. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My ducks asked for a big pool with continuous fresh water and a waterfall and an endless supply of peas and minnows. Not sure that Santa will deliver all that.........

9. katharinad

katharinad Overrun with chickens

For us Germans Christmas is on December 24. This always puts up a dilemma in our house, not a real one since it is just the two of us. Hubby being American is used to get his gifts as a child in the morning of the 25th. In Germany we give it to each other in the afternoon of the 24th. So what is correct? Who cares...
    As long as everyone is happy and healthy. Spending time together is more important then gift. As usual we order the stuff we want online. This means my husband ordered his books and I did order mine. No surprise gift and no big spendings either, since we would have ordered those books anyway.
    Had a strange thing happening yesterday. Went to the pet food store to shop for food items. Our bank card got declined twice. Had to use a credit card instead. We later went to the ATM next door and it showed a valid balance. We also used that same card in other stores for groceries. Checked the bank account online today and everything is fine. Very odd.
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season, regardless of whatever your religion may be.
    Katharina

10. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    MERRY CHRISMAS Sandcat and everyone else ![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by