Merry Christmas east coast and farther east people

Bock_Bock

Songster
11 Years
Dec 13, 2008
Hayward, Ca
Merry Christmas to you all, you central people and us western people still got some hours till Christmas lol

Last edited:
I'm 4 minutes in and done woke up EVERYBODY!
wee.gif

not me i still got 2 hours and 53 mins lol, congratz and dont get no one mad at you lol did you pour cold water on them to wake them up lol or throw a snowball at them lol

We are still trying to get kids in bed and asleep.

Spike has been running all of the Star Wars, TBS has been running Christmas Story non-stop, just gotta get them rounded up to read Luke 2 and say prayers.

here to get you started

1In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. 2(This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.) 3And everyone went to his own town to register.
4So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. 5He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. 6While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, 7and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

admin fell free to erase this if you feel it is in some way a violation of forum rules.

running through the house screaming IT"S CHRISTYMAS WOOT will get the dogs up an running and 15 pound dogs catapaulting off their chests works very well as a device to wake them up
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom