Merry Christmas to Me ... PICS

ThreeBoysChicks

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Thurmont, MD
So I have been having baby fever. A little over a month ago, I purchased a breeder Trio of Marans . Got them home and they layed the next day and continue. Well I could not let those Marans eggs be eatten, so I might have fired up the incubator. And since it was running, why not stick some White Silkie eggs in there also. And here are the results. And to top it off, my first 100% hatch, 8 Marans Eggs and 8 Beautiful Chicks.

Plus thanks to BYH's encouragement, I decided to try taking some pictures that were not blah.. Hope you enjoy.

w20111102_Hatch.jpg

w20111102_Marans_2.jpg

w20111102_Marans_1.jpg

w20111102_Marans_3.jpg

w20111102_WhiteSilkie_1.jpg

Oh and there might be staggered hatches going to happen over the next month. Shush, don't tell anyone...
hide.gif

Quote:
OMG! This one is soooo adorable! Look at that Chick staring at the decoration at his/her's own reflection!
love.gif

Yeah, that one I really like.I need to edit the photo though, becasue there was something on the wall in the photo.

*faints* The cuteness! It's overpowering..!
th.gif

I love the little blue chick in pic 2 and 3, looking around like, 'oh no, when did I get here..?'
lol.png
And the little silkie reflection.
love.gif
Best of luck with those cuties!

Last edited:
You must have been especially good this year for Santa to have brought you such a special gift.
clap.gif
What a beautiful flock of chicks! Will you give them winter/holiday names?

N&MSchroeder :

You must have been especially good this year for Santa to have brought you such a special gift.
clap.gif
What a beautiful flock of chicks! Will you give them winter/holiday names?

Unfortunately, We have a lot of chickens. It is very hard to name them and identify them as adults, ecspecially the White Silkies.​

Back
Top Bottom