Merry Christmas!

Whispering Winds

Songster
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
Bond County, Illinois
CHRISTMAS

I have a list of folks I know, all written in a book, and every year at Christmas time, I go and take a look.

And that is when I realize that these names are part, not of the book they're written in, but of my very heart.

For every name stands for someone who has crossed my path sometime, and in that meeting they've become the rythym.

And while it sounds fantastic for me to make this claim, I really feel that I am composed of each and every name.

And while you may not be aware of any special link, just meeting you has changed my life, and a lot more than you think.

For once I've met somebody, the years cannot erase, the memory of a pleasant word or a friendly face.

So never think my Christmas "cards" are just a mere routine, of names upon a Christmas list, forgotten inbetween. For when I

send a Christmas "card" that is addressed to you, it's because you are on the list of folks I am indebted to!

For one's, in part, a total of the many folks they've met and you all happen to be one I prefer not to forget.

And whether I have known you for many years or few, in some way you have become a part in shaping things I do.

And every year when Christmas comes, I realize anew, the best gift life can offer is meeting folks like you!

May this holiday season be the best one you have every known.
May the Lord bless you and keep you in his care and may your path always be full of light.
I wish you health, happiness and year filled with joy.
May each of us always retain the joy and wonder of this miraculous season, as through the eyes of a child.

Whispering Winds

Back
Top Bottom