Metal Bookmarks with Chicken and Eggs Charm - Free Domestic Shipping

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by abbey808, Dec 16, 2012.

1. abbey808

abbey808 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2011
    Hawaii
    A milk chocolate brown macrame bookmark with a pretty heart shaped chicken bead. The silver colored metal bookmark measures at approx. 5" in length. The brown nylon macrame cord is knotted in a spiral design and is approx. 3" in length. Heart shaped chicken bead is lampwork glass, and features three dangling blue lucite eggs.

A deep burgundy red macrame bookmark with a pretty heart shaped chicken bead. The silver colored metal bookmark measures at approx. 5" in length. The red nylon macrame cord is knotted in a spiral design and is approx. 3" in length. Heart shaped chicken bead is lampwork glass, and features three dangling blue lucite eggs.

An ivory macrame bookmark with a pretty heart shaped chicken bead. The silver colored metal bookmark measures at approx. 5" in length. The ivory nylon macrame cord is knotted in a spiral design and is approx. 3" in length. Heart shaped chicken bead is lampwork glass, and features three dangling white lucite eggs.

A spring green macrame bookmark with a pretty heart shaped chicken bead. The silver colored metal bookmark measures at approx. 5" in length. The vibrant green nylon macrame cord is knotted in a spiral design and is approx. 3" in length. Heart shaped chicken bead is lampwork glass, and features three dangling white lucite eggs.

All four bookmarks are selling for $7.25

Shipping is through USPS and will be mailed within 1-2 business days following payment.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this item, or any other pieces I have available.

Thank you for looking! :)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  2. I got mine awhile back from you, just wanted to say thanks! I love it. these are made so nice!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by