Metzer facy geese pairs...$1.85 each???

Discussion in 'Geese' started by LooseyGoosey, Mar 1, 2014.

1. LooseyGoosey

LooseyGoosey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2014
    I just went to check out Metzer farms website and they've got fancy goose package ringing up at $1.85 a piece for pairs and then fairly cheap shipping. THis must be a mistake right? I ordered 6 pairs and paid $23 total.... am I actually gonna get these birds or what?

2. Clodhoppers

Clodhoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2013
    Western Washington
    Well now it's saying $14.80 each for sexed. Maybe was a lucky for you glitch? I guess you could call them on Monday to confirm the order.
    I had no problems with ordering from Metzer.

3. LooseyGoosey

LooseyGoosey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2014
    I actually put a pair in my cart then when I checked my cart it said 1.85 a piece. If they are going to honor these prices, I suggest some more people get in on this before they fix the glitch ;P

4. RURU

RURU Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2011
    Troy, Missouri
    My Coop
    Sounds like something went wrong to get that low of price. Someone made a mistake I bet writing it up... I have no idea if they will let you get them at that price or not?? Good luck.

5. Wish i had found it lol like i need more but st those prices id make room

6. RURU

Jan 25, 2011
    Troy, Missouri
    My Coop
    8 we always can make room for more huh! My husband says you have too many geese get rid of some. So I go through and pick out what I do not want to keep any longer and sell them. Then either purchase new goslings or adults of what I am looking for...[​IMG]

7. Same here i put up two pairs of pieds for sale then went to try to buy some pomeranians i found last fall. Hubby was happy the guy wasnt home when i went to ask lol so now im looking for donkeys instead

8. Clodhoppers

Clodhoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2013
    Western Washington
    Donkeys, I had to chuckle... one of my Toulouse girls nearly lost her voice a few weeks ago. Slowly her voice is getting louder again. Funny things is the goose now sounds like a mix between a donkey and a goose. She really turns everybody's head. I just might call her Hee Haw.

9. RURU

Jan 25, 2011
    Troy, Missouri
    My Coop
    8 Now that ought to make him think twice before he says anything again!!!!! [​IMG]

10. Yea he said those eat more than four geese lol i told him yes they do but a donkey would keep the other geese safe from dogs and other predators, which he knew that, sometimes i forget hes a cowboy born and raised and i drug him back east with me lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by