MEXICAN PIZZA (LEFTOVER CHICKEN IDEA)

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by magikchick, Feb 26, 2009.

1. magikchick

magikchick ~FEATHERFOOTED DIVA~

Apr 21, 2007
    SW Florida
    I made this last night don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Cooked chicken
    corn tortillias
    cheese
    salsa
    sour cream

Just shread your chicken and put it on top of a corn tortilla. Top it with the cheese and salsa. Heat it up in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or so.Top with the sour cream and there you go.My DH loved them.

2. Fredster

Fredster Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Alabama
    We make chicken enchiladas this way, just shredded chicken and enchilada sauce rolled up and topped with cheese. A quick bake to get the cheese melted, and it's stunningly good. [​IMG]

3. Donnadzitall

Donnadzitall Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    Granite Falls WA
    Quote:You have the power to make one person hungry for dinner at 6:30 am!! Not cool! lolling....(counting minutes till lunch????) [​IMG]

4. schmije

schmije Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Peoria, IL
    Add some refried beans on the bottom. Then after it's cooked, top it with some lettuce and tomatoes. MMMMMMM....

You can put just about anything on a tortilla shell and it's good. We often have 'mustgoes'. That means that everything in the fridge MUST GO, so it all gets put on the counter, and we load what we want into tortilla shells. We heat it quesadilla style in a pan. Good stuff!

5. Clay In Iowa

Clay In Iowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Near Wilton Iowa
    Quote:You have the power to make one person hungry for dinner at 6:30 am!!

Works even better at 11:01 AM

Drool Drool

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by