Meyer Hatchery "All Pullet Rainbow Pack"

stephensc7146

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 4, 2012
Southeastern, Ohio
Today I took a chance and ordered the 'All Pullet Rainbow Pack (25 chicks)' from Meyer Hatchery. I figured because I love the looks of so many different chickens, I may as well add a little surprise into my new flock. I went ahead and ordered 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte, 1 Easter Egger, and 3 Blue Silkies along with my order so that I know for whatever reason, If I get a clump of one certain kind more than others, I will atleast have exactly what I want. Better safe than sorry, Though I will love them all the same. Not picky :)

I was just wondering out of curiosity if anyone has ordered the rainbow pack, what kind of mix you received. Pictures absolutely welcome. :)

I have ordered their rainbow pack before. Last time I got about 8 Easter Eggers, two crested Polish, several Silver Lakenvelders, some German Spitzhauben and the remainder were light brown leghorns. One ended up being a roo.

I was very happy with the assortment.

I have ordered their rainbow pack before. Last time I got about 8 Easter Eggers, two crested Polish, several Silver Lakenvelders, some German Spitzhauben and the remainder were light brown leghorns. One ended up being a roo.

I was very happy with the assortment.
That sounds great! I love the green eggs, so i'm hoping for a few EE's!

I've never ordered the rainbow asst. but six weeks ago I ordered the brown egg layer asst. of 15 chicks and was very pleased. Came in overnight, all alive, happy and healthy. Selection was great also, five different types of chicks out of fifteen. I would order there again for sure.

Back
Top Bottom