Meyer Hatchery Broilers

Sugar Sand Farm

Songster
12 Years
Apr 24, 2007
North Florida
Just got our white broilers from Meyer hatchery today Ordered 30 and they sent 32. So far all look in really great shape. They had a special on Monday of hatches of 30 straight run for 36.90 with free shipping so we thought we would give it a try. I just got another email from them the brids are still on sale but not the free shipping if anyone is interested

Just to let you know that they are still on sale. I just put my order in for some also. I was told this is a Cornish Rock cross. Just letting you know since the site only says White Broilers. This is for straight run only. It is the every day straight run price but free shipping. I was wanting some more meaties & this is the best deal I found.

Thanks for letting me know about them.

The post office called a little bit ago to let me know my chicks were in so they should be here in a little bit.

Quote:
Sorry. Don't take so much time next time. All of mine look great so far. They want to eat though & are chirping like crazy. As soo as I am sure they are hydrated I can start feeding them. I wish they would have been here yesterday like they should have been. They probably stayed at the main post office one town over last night but when I tried to call them nobody would answer the phone.
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom