Michigan Chickens

HooverHenHouse

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 26, 2012
Michigan
Does anyone have any good websites or contact info for a variety of breeds? Hoping someone can share some links
smile.png
So I can start window shopping, and buying.

I am personally looking for Cochins myself, along with any other fancy breed...and would prefer to buy from Michigan verses having something shipped from a hatchery or buy spring chicks at tsc.

I will also have 3 other family members that will be looking for a variety of breeds come Spring time. From Bantams to Layers.

Thanks!

*located near Lansing/Jackson, but can travel to grayling every other week with friends and we willing to travel for the right bird*

I live close to that area too. I chose Americanas because they are very friendly, I have a very social house with many pets, so I couldnt have a grouchy chicken! But I ordered fom Meyer hatchery. I went in on it with my uncle, because I do believe you have to order a certain number of chickens fir them to be shipped. They are located in Ohio, so you should look them up. I know you said you dont want your chickens shipped, but if you go to Tractor Supply, you would only get a straight run.

I live in Canton,mi. 48187 and have adult Black Sumatras. And adult Americanas. If you let me know ahead of time, i can hatch some chicks from them for late spring. I can sell pairs of adults as well.Contact: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom