Michigan ~ To ship on Monday Feb 2, 2009

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jab91864, Jan 18, 2009.

1. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Collected this weekend. Eggs will be similar to those in the picture. Will ship priority with delivery confirmation (that is included in the price listed below).

You could get pure or mixed my birds are all spending the winter together at this time. I am offering standard eggs at this time. PM if you are interested in banty eggs and I will see what I can do. The silkies are always on verge of a rebellion (going broody) so I hate to count my eggs before I get them...lol [​IMG]

Please post sold and pm me your information to ship.

Paypal only ((no e-checks)) to:: [email protected]

1-doz (+ extras) = $15.00
    2-doz (+ extras) = $28.00

Anyone wishing to send a money order for a batch of eggs please pm me for arrangements.

[​IMG]

Julie [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    What a beautiful bunch of eggs!!!

3. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Thank you !!! [​IMG]

4. brkuk

brkuk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Howell, Mi
    do u know what breeds are in the mix? I see what u own but what is laying? I am also in mich. I am very interested. Thanks

5. whiterooster

whiterooster Out Of The Brooder

Jan 7, 2009
    westmichigan
    Hi Julie,why do some of your eggs look blue but no auracanas on your list? Randy from Randysroosters INC.

6. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Quote:Sorry to say I can't swear who is laying right now. They have just come off of a nice long 3-month break [​IMG] and have been laying well the past month.

Julie [​IMG]

7. brkuk

Jan 6, 2009
    Howell, Mi
    What city are u shipping from?

8. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Quote:Hey Randy !!!

It's great to see you here. Anybody that is buying eggs I can very highly recommend Randy as I have bought several batches of eggs from him last year. [​IMG]

I consider all mine to be EE's. I have some that were hatchery stock and I bought some auracana cross eggs last year. The eggs I bought and hatched last year were from a mixed flock, possible pures and possible mixes the result.

Basically I'm the barnyard flock hobbyist. I like all the eye candy of the different breeds .

Julie [​IMG]

9. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Quote:They would ship out of Oscoda probably since I work in that town and would need to sneak out of work [​IMG] to go to the post office....

Julie [​IMG]

10. brkuk

Jan 6, 2009
    Howell, Mi
    Small world we own a cottage between tawas and oscoda on 23. Do u think u will have more next week when it will be warmer. Let me know. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by