Michigan ~ To ship on Monday Feb 2, 2009

Probably but I do have someone penciled in for first in line for next Monday....

I say probably because ya never know when some broody will cause a mass rebellion.
hmm.png
Had issues with that last year, of course it's a little early for it to be going full boar. So far I only have two broody hens and it's weird cuz they aren't silkies. Normally the silkies start the season off........

Pm me when you're ready and I'll see what I can do.

Julie
smile.png

**SOLD**

it really is a small world.

smile.png

THAT BATCH HAS BEEN SENT AND ANOTHER ONE TOO .....
big_smile.png

anybody interested in another batch ??? (edited 1/30/09)

Last edited:
omg ! julie ! i missed u for a long time ! i havent seen u around since i got eggs from you last MAY !! i had a GREAT hatch from u and keept one of the duccle hens i hatched and she layed her first egg today !!!! omg i need to buy some of your eggs haha >.<

LOL, congrats on the first egg!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I believe I saw a post about a self blue d'uccle you hatched from me a while back.

No truth be told the first part of seeking help is to admit you're struggling with a problem and hatching was becoming my problem.
So I stayed away from temptation for a long time by not coming to the forums.

Then someone tracked me down at home because they needed eggs from me. Well that was in the fall and I've been peeking at the boards here and there but the last week I am falling back to old habits. So if I disappear again it is because I am feeling weak and trying to resist the hatching "bug"
tongue.png

But it is great to hear you are so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif

Julie
smile.png

Ok, I cheated and decided to just update my original post and edit the date available....

Collected this weekend. Eggs will be similar to those in the picture on first post. Will ship priority with delivery confirmation (that is included in the price listed below).

You could get pure or mixed my birds are all spending the winter together at this time. I am offering standard eggs at this time. PM if you are interested in banty eggs and I will see what I can do. The silkies are always on verge of a rebellion (going broody) so I hate to count my eggs before I get them...lol tongue

Please post sold and pm me your information to ship.

Paypal only ((no e-checks)) to:: [email protected]

1-doz (+ extras) = $15.00
2-doz (+ extras) = $28.00

Anyone wishing to send a money order for a batch of eggs please pm me for arrangements.

Julie
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom