Middle Tennessee - Beautiful, huge, black English Orpington roo

chickfused

Songster
Aug 1, 2021
Youngish - maybe 5 months, hasn't started mating or crowing yet, and he's already a good 7 pounds. One of the prettiest birds I have ever seen. In the sun, he's a gorgeous dark green iridescent colour. But I already have 1 big boy and 2 banty roos and not enough girls, so I'd like to find him a home that will appreciate his beauty and, so far, chillness.

Youngish - maybe 5 months, hasn't started mating or crowing yet, and he's already a good 7 pounds. One of the prettiest birds I have ever seen. In the sun, he's a gorgeous dark green iridescent colour. But I already have 1 big boy and 2 banty roos and not enough girls, so I'd like to find him a home that will appreciate his beauty and, so far, chillness.
How far are you from Columbia?

About 1 hr 15 mins. It's an easy drive up through Hampshire and Hohenwald, and there's some lovely wineries on the way if you partake. Amber Falls in particular is wonderful.

Last edited:
Have a photo?

Here you go. You can see a bit of his green here. But this photo doesn't do him justice.

20221004_165803.jpg

Back
Top Bottom