1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Middle Tennessee or Muscle Shoals, Alabama Areas -- 3 Pekin Ducklings Need Home - 2 weeks old

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by new2thisstuff, Oct 25, 2014.

1. new2thisstuff

new2thisstuff Out Of The Brooder

Oct 19, 2013
    Tennessee
    Hi,

I had two possible homes lined up for these sweet faces, but one backed out and the other doesn't seem to have any knowledge of the care of ducklings. I don't feel good about giving these babies to them.

If you're in the Nashville, Tennessee area, or Muscle Shoals, Alabama area (or anywhere near I65 between these two locations), and are interested, please PM me.

These three -- Popcorn, Pumpkin, and Slushy -- were hatched in my classroom. My students named them. These babies are sweet and kooky, just as ducklings should be! :)

I can meet you. They are quickly outgrowing the space I have. I don't want any money. I simply want a loving home for them.

[​IMG]

2. AgiAshley

AgiAshley New Egg

Mar 1, 2014
    Phenix City, Alabama
    Hello, are you still in need of a good home for your 3 ducks?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by