Middle Tennessee Serama Breeders or People Interested

redbone

Songster
10 Years
May 24, 2009
Rockvale, TN
I know of a few Serama breeders and hobbyists in KY, East TN, AL, and GA. However, there appears to be a hole right here in the heart of Middle Tennessee. I'm trying to identify people breeding or interested in Serama within about a 75 mile radius of Murfreesboro, TN. My goal is to get some local Serama meetings and/or Serama only tabletop shows going in the future.

Personally, I've been breeding Serama for about 3 years now and have established 2 distinctive / verifiable lines from Dianne Brewer and Jerry Schexnayder.

So, if you're out there - let us know! :)

Last edited:
Hey there. I'm starting to breed and care for serama chickens. I live about a hour north of memphis tn. I got my first rooster and 3 hens the other day and I have 3 dozen eggs to be hatched out from a man in Louisiana so I am trying to start a breeding program here.

Scott Hill here. Serama are my favorite. Anyone out there in middle TN?

aasmallestchick.jpg

I will have (I hope) a half dozen or so serama chicks to sell next month. I keep them for a week so they get a good start then they are for sale-$10 each.

I live in Tennessee and I looking for scearma chick I live about 20 miles from Nashville can someone help me I will com pick up 2 or 3 thank you

I live in Tennessee and I looking for scearma chick I live about 20 miles from Nashville can someone help me I will com pick up 2 or 3 thank you
You can see some of my birds in post below
Saying that, I am expecting a clutch to hatch soon. This clutch is only 5 eggs. I will candle them right now--- All five eggs have a chick in them. It could be up to a week before they hatch. I sell my chicks at a week old to make sure they are healthy. Ten dollars apiece.

Scotts Hill,TN 111 miles-1 hour 7 minutes from Nashville.

Last edited:
I am in McMinnville, TN, about 2hours SE of Nashville and 45 minutes from Murfreesboro. I have been looking for seramas for some time but haven't had much luck in finding eggs, chicks or adults in my area. Anyone have them for sell close by?
(I have sent a message to [U]nchls school[/U], just waiting on an answer.... anyone else?)

Back
Top Bottom