Middle TN (SOLD UNTIL NEXT HATCH)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Promiselandfarm, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Pick up only for now $2 each we are NPIP tested and have a flock number.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  2. Promiselandfarm

For whom ever called today...sorry I sounded ....out of it ...drugged...spaced ... or what have you I have been really sick . So again if I did not answer your questions coherently sorry.

3. Promiselandfarm

Have only a few left now but more hatching out weekly...

4. Promiselandfarm

SOLD OUT But have more hatching weekly breeds are Rhode Island Reds, White Rocks, Buff Orps, Black Stars and hopefully here soon if the weather will stop going hot cold we will have Bar Rocks those young layers don't know what to make of this weather. Some time in April middle or later we HOPE to have some Pekin ducks as they are now pairing up and until the snow and ice yesterday were making a nest... We hatched our FIRST one out just a few days ago but she is a mixed mallard baby we are calling Cami. Not sure if we will have any of our Mallards up for sale as they have yet to think about making a nest we just happened to find Cami's egg laying around and decided to give it a try. Boy those duck eggs for us are hard to hatch one out of three on the second try on the first try it was 0 out of three. Sad thing was this time we just said what the heck the last time we went all out and with the expensive incubator and all....go figure Anyway we will have more chicks for pick up soon and duck maybe if ours ever decide to make a nest or remake a nest * But I don't blame them we had snow and ice last night after we just had 65 and 70 degree weather so for those wondering why we have tornadoes in Tennessee and Ky this time of the year this is why cuz we have crazy weather Here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by