Midget Whites Wanted

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by vtgirls, Nov 1, 2010.

1. vtgirls

vtgirls Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    Vermont
    Wondering if any of you have recommendations as to where to get Midget Whites. We have heard a great deal of wonderful things about them and would like to start a flock up in the spring.

2. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    try A.T. Hagan he might sell you some eggs, He's got started poults too, but I don't know if he shipps

3. vtgirls

vtgirls Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    Vermont
    I am hoping for day olds - having done turkey eggs in the incubator this year, I would much rather go with babies in the brooder! Anyone in the Northeast?

4. MovieFanz

MovieFanz Out Of The Brooder

Sep 14, 2010
    I heard that Sand Hill Preservation Center had nice quality Miget Whites. You have to order early. They book up fast. Even now would not be to early for spring shipping.

5. Lotsapaints

Lotsapaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2010
    Paso Robles, CA
    I ordered last year from Welp they came from Texas in late April and are laying right now and I've put the eggs in the incubator hoping for a couple of hatches before they quit...Midget Whites are very nice birds to work with very calm and sweet mine are spoiled they will do anything for bread....

6. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

We will have hatching eggs only, we don't ship live birds.

Steve

7. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    I don't ship either so if Steve can't help you I'd suggest going with Sand Hill for next year. Get your order in early because they do sell out pretty fast.

8. SED

SED Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    North West Alabama
    Steve, do you have hatching eggs now?

9. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

Quote:we aren't getting much of any eggs right now. Most of the turkeys are just coming out of molt.

Steve

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by