1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

midget whites

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by vtgirls, Apr 10, 2011.

1. vtgirls

vtgirls Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    Vermont
    I ordered 15 MW from Murry McMurray and the order was canceled for lack of inventory. Anyone have any?

2. greeneggsandham

greeneggsandham Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Putnam,CT
    Are you looking hatching eggs, poults, or adults? Thanks to a friend dropping off a tom unexpectedly I now have a breeding pair of MW.

3. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    Quote:i was thinking of you when i read this hahahaha.we saw these birds last night an they are great looking birds.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  4. MissTurkey4

MissTurkey4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2011
    Have you tried Ideal or Privett (Same as ordering from Welp)? Sand Hill has them but it might be to late to order from them.

I have some but do not ship poults.

5. PrairieFarmer

PrairieFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 18, 2011
    Murry McMurray must have had some issue with their turkeys this year. They canceled my order for White Hollands and a friend of mine had ordered Blue Slates from them and those were also canceled. What's the deal I wonder?

6. greeneggsandham

Mar 10, 2008
    Putnam,CT
    Quote:i was thinking of you when i read this hahahaha.we saw these birds last night an they are great looking birds.

[​IMG] Thanks.
    Please do keep me posted as how your daughter's hatch goes. I want to make sure she gets her Blue Slates.

7. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct

[​IMG] Thanks.
    Please do keep me posted as how your daughter's hatch goes. I want to make sure she gets her Blue Slates.

hi this is emily the older daughter she put them in her bator last night they are due to hatch on mothers day she is happy sence her blue slates are her babbies.

8. greeneggsandham

Mar 10, 2008
    Putnam,CT
    Quote:[​IMG] Thanks.

hi this is emily the older daughter she put them in her bator last night they are due to hatch on mothers day she is happy sence her blue slates are her babbies.

What a perfect day for the hatch. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by