Might be getting our horse property!!!

jettgirl24

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
Duvall, WA
I'm trying not to get too excited in case it doesn't work out but it's very hard not to!
wee.gif

It's an amazing place with a spacious house, 20 stall barn w/ attached paddocks, beautiful green fields, covered arena, and a HUGE outdoor arena that needs to be re-footed but will be amazing when it's fixed up. It even has access to literally days worth of trails just up the not-very-busy road. I have ridden for 25 years and helped my parents run a boarding barn when I was in high school but it has been a dream to have a place of my own. The owner is offering it to us as a lease option so we'll have a year or two to get my business running and profitable before we go to purchase. She is even leasing me half of the barn for a couple of months to start so that I can get a jump on filling the stalls before we take over the whole property.

Right now I'm doing MAJOR research on costs and lease options, I'm talking to my parent's awesome loan guy, and making appointments with accountants, etc... Hopefully I've covered all of my bases! I'm crossing my fingers that it all works out!
fl.gif

Thanks!

I forgot to mention... There's LOTS of room for MORE CHICKENS!!! The 8 we have now is pushing it on our lot in the city so that is very exciting... I think my first purchase is going to have to be my very own incubator
jumpy.gif
hahaha

Back
Top Bottom