Might be Going for Round Two - **GOOD NEWS PAGE 3**

Broke Down Ranch

Songster
12 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Texas
DH took Robert to the DR for a follow-up to his pneumonia and the DR didn't like what he heard so he sent them for x-ray's. Waiting now for the results - everyone please say a prayer we don't have to go back to the hospital.

I will get the eggs wrapped that I owe and ready for DH to ship tomorrow. The plants might be next week tho before I get them dug - DH doesn't have a CLUE which ones I would be talking about
th.gif

I hope this posting is premature and nothing shows on the x-ray's
fl.gif

Last edited:
Oh, there is nothing worse than a sick child. Best of luck to you. I'll say a prayer! Poor little guy....

Leah

Well folks, no such luck. I am packing our bag now getting ready to go....

Vamp-a-Billy
Nupine
WildWoodChickens

All ya'll's eggs are packed and DH will get them mailed out in the morning. Everyone else - I will dig plants as soon as we get home. I also need to mail out a cookie jar and 3 SpaceBags. BUT, at least I shoud have my laptop and Wi-Fi access at the hospital we're going to this time....

See you guys later - in about 8 hours or more depending on how long ER takes to admit him.... :|

What is up with that right now? Several people that I know of in this area have had it. My daughter is wheezy and coughing and I'm starting to panic. If we have a bad night again tonight, we will be going to the doctor's first thing in the morning.

We will be praying for you and your son. So sorry that you both are having to go through this. Summer is just not supposed to be this way.
hugs.gif

BDR...Please don't worry about getting stuff out in the mail (to me, anyway...I won't speak for anyone else, but I am pretty sure they feel the same). Get your son better. We will all still be here : )

L

Back
Top Bottom