Might have a job in Raleigh, NC

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gmendoza, Dec 12, 2012.

1. gmendoza

gmendoza Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Rock Hill,SC
    Got an agency to get me a job (hopefully [​IMG] ) in Raleigh,NC.

The Problem:

I live in Rock Hill,SC ( 3 HOURS + AWAY)

Solution:

Looking for room to rent.

already went onto room for rent sites,but they have mostly college kids living there.I am a 42 male professional that needs quiet and security because I hates noise, and I need my door to have a lock because of what I do for Nuclear Plant Design.

so anyone here have any better ideas,or does anyone live in the Raleigh,NC neighborhood that has a spare room to rent.Will pay 400-500 month.

I would rather trust anyone here who keeps chickens than some unknown.

GMendoza

2. red golden

red golden Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2012
    roxboro nc
    You might wanna try on the outskirts of raleigh like knightdale, zebulon. Try doing a search on craigslist also. The areas i mentioned are close to raleigh and prob. alot more peaceful than raleigh itself lol.

3. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Ain't that the truth! My brother works in Raleigh, but he commutes from near Chapel Hill every day.

4. caspernc

caspernc Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2010
    Z town NC
    I'm is Zebulon NC. Have an unfinished room but you don't want that. Look into a comfort suits for a month to find something. You can rent a fairly nice appartment in Knightdale for $650.00. Congrats on the job find! You may even get a realitor to find you a small house for that and you could have some chickens. Parish Reality is on the east side of Wake County.
    Oh yea North Hills apartments are reasonable for the area. You can do a studio and have a great shopping and eatting area at your feet. LOVE some North Hills Mall. BUT no chickens.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  5. I'm in Burlington NC

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Have you looked in the Rougemont area? My brother lives there and seems to like it. He works in Durham/Raleigh area as a software engineer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by