Milky White Poo

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by new2chickens2011, Dec 7, 2011.

1. new2chickens2011

new2chickens2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Hi all,
    In the past few days I've started letting my 17 week old layers and 8 week old Cornish X free range in the yard. In the past day or so, I've been noticing funny poo, but I don't know who it's from. It's liquid, white, milky colored. Everyone is active and eating and look fine. What could it be?
    Thanks!

2. Rockin' Reds

Rockin' Reds Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2010
    Penrose, Colorado
    Here is a link to the poo chart,[​IMG] which is very helpful in identifying what's normal and what's not so normal. There is a huge variation of normal, so maybe what you are seeing is normal. If they are acting fine, it probably is. http://www.chat.allotment.org.uk/index.php?topic=17568.0

3. new2chickens2011

new2chickens2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    HHmm...well according to the poo chart, it could be that they are too hot, which isn't possible, or not getting enough to eat or drink, which I also don't see how that could happen, since all they do is eat and drink! Haha [​IMG] I'm hoping like you said, since they are acting fine, that it's nothing.
    Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by