Mille Bantam Cochin Project Pair - Central Texas Pick Up Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hipeatall, Oct 5, 2010.

1. hipeatall

hipeatall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    I have an adorable little Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin Project pair that is looking for a new home. I'm really hoping to find someone that wants to use them in a breeding program to make more of these lovely sweet birds.
    They hatched out on April 10th, so they are just about 6 months old now.
    They hatched from eggs purchased from byc member OnTheSpot (Patty Carson)... so they are a product of her hard work on this project color.
    I do not want to ship them so they will be available for Pick Up Only. I am in Dripping Springs, TX (about 30 minutes from downtown Austin, TX).
    I've included some pictures taken a little while back... I can take more pictures for anyone that is seriously interested in purchasing them [​IMG].
    They have been fed an organic diet since hatch and both have very sweet dispositions.
    Amy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    too bad you won't ship. Very nice birds [​IMG]

3. hipeatall

hipeatall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Quote:Thank you for the compliment on my birds... I'm just too "chicken" to ship them [​IMG]

4. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Quote:Thank you for the compliment on my birds... I'm just too "chicken" to ship them [​IMG]

Well please do let me know if you change your mind [​IMG] I'm picking up my first shipped pair tomorrow!

5. 8ROYALS

8ROYALS Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2010
    Petersburg, Texas
    I would take them if you would ship to Petersburg, Tx...just north of Lubbock. Understand if you won't, but maybe since I am close they would survive with less trama...they are beautiful

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by