1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mille Cochins, Seramas, Silkies & more available for delivery to NEPC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HatTrickSilkies, Jan 5, 2011.

1. HatTrickSilkies

HatTrickSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    Eastern PA
    I have a variety of quality birds available for delivery to the Northeast Poultry Congress show in W. Springfield, Mass
    on January 15-16. Silkies, Showgirls, Black Orps, Seramas, Mille Cochins & Saddleback Sebastopol Geese.
    Please see my SALE PAGE for complete details. Just email or PM me with serious inquiries.

Everything listed is also available for pick ~ map Mahanoy City, PA (17948) for location.

[​IMG]

~ Nikki
    HatTrick Silkies

2. artistgus

artistgus New Egg

Jan 9, 2011
    HI, I have tried to get hold of you guys now for about a week, but have not found any info on your website how to actually contact you. If you could please send me an email, I would appreciate it. I had hoped to buy the geese you had listed, but see that they have now been sold.

I was also interested in some of your silkies.

THANKS.

3. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    artistgus, if you hit the "PM" button beneath the HatTrick Silkies avatar (tiny photo on the far left), this will open a "private message" screen you can use to contact them. Use this much like an e-mail, though it works within the BYC forum.

Hope that helps!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by