1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mille Fleur bantam Cochin eggs-UPDATE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WestKnollAmy, Jan 20, 2011.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    This is for 12+ MFC eggs. I am about to change around roos and hens so this will be the last eggs I offer for a while. Photos below and on my website of the pens I am getting eggs from right now. This selection will give anyone a lot of different birds to use in a breeding program. I work more on type than on color right now but most chicks are coming out with very good color and patterns.
    There are 4 pens laying which is Xavier, Dan the Man, Bantyman and Wizard.
    Update on eggs....I got a few from Schmoozle's pen today to add to the box!
    I pack very well and will ship out next Monday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]-

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
  2. Dixieangeln

Dixieangeln Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2010
    NC/VA line
    I am SOOO eggcited!!! I just recieved my eggs from you, Nadine! I cannot believe how well they are packaged-- I am SO impressed!!! ALL 23 eggs made it here safe-- but honestly-- they way you pack them, I doubt you ever have any break or crack! There were layers upon layers of newspaper shreds and LOTS of thick bubble wrap in a cooler, and in the middle were my eggs individualy wrapped with bubble wrap and even has the daddys name on them [​IMG] I felt like a giddy little kid un wrapping each of them.
    Thank You again for all the hard work you put into shipping these eggs, I have never seen anyone go that far above and beyond [​IMG] Now I cant wait to see what I get!! [​IMG]
    Now Im off to join the Feburary hatch group!! LOL

3. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I so hope you gets lots of beautiful little girls and a few handsome fellas.
    I do tend to wrap them so none will escape while in transit![​IMG] I actually wrap the way I want my eggs to be delivered to me. That doesn't always happen but I hope others learn how to package eggs when they receive some from me. And now you see why the shipping is often so high. Not just the materials that go into it but the way everything is well wrapped and how big it makes the box.

Thank you for the compliment and happy hatching![​IMG]

4. Dixieangeln

Dixieangeln Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2010
    NC/VA line
    Well, what you paid to ship the box is what I paid for shipping, so I dont know how you do it-- all the materials and work-- you should charge a bit extra for that wonderful job packing the eggs [​IMG]

5. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Thank you but believe it or not I had one box of the 4 I shipped that day not arrive in very good shape. And it went the lest distance from me! I work hard to make sure they are wrapped and packaged well so for them to get banged up by arrival is amazing.
    I mean, look at the force it would take to mess up those eggs![​IMG]

6. K7 Menagerie

K7 Menagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    Bend, OR
    Quote:I second that! I received my eggs on Thursday, all 24 SO well packaged and with the daddy's name! Can't wait to candle in about a week!

7. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Thank you. I try to make everyone's experience fun and enjoyable. I know how I like to receive mine and try to do the same for others.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by