Mille Fleur bantam Cochin eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WestKnollAmy, Oct 13, 2011.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    This is for 12+ Mille Fleur bantam Cochin eggs. Although I get nice color and pattern from most of my pens now, the birds are still considered a project. I will try to send eggs from the best patterned pens but for diversity in breeding stock from what you hatch I will send from all 4 pens that lay, if possible.

I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and line the Priority box with bubble wrap as well. I send a DC# when I ship them out and I take PayPal for these auction eggs. MO or checks will not allow for eggs to be sent out on time. Contact me for a later shipment if this is how you would like to pay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I breed Schmoozle for type. He is MF/Mottled cross. He is bred to MF hens.
    [​IMG]

Xavier has been a nice one to add type and pattern. He is penned with MF/Mottled cross hens as well as MF hens.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One of the breeding pens.
    [​IMG]

As with any eggs that are shipped I can only guarantee they will be in good shape when I take them to the PO. How they handle them after that is out of my hands.

2. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    Wow, all the variations are just gorgeous! Ruth

3. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    They are a really neat project! Though we will eventually get them to look alike, for now it is fun just seeing how they hatch out and mature. They sure do add a lot of beauty to a yard and they are so sweet on top of that. [​IMG]

4. BunnyMomma

BunnyMomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2010
    Olin, North Carolina
    Hi neighbor! I absolutely love your cochins! [​IMG] I have a flock of cochins and EE's and several other breeds. They are so much fun. I'd love to come and get some hatching eggs or chicks from you this spring. I live in North Iredell County, and I'm about 2 hours from Spartanburg. I've been to Spartanburg several times in the past. I loved your website, it's adorable! Good luck with your auction.
    Hugs! Bunny

5. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR
    WOW Just absolutly stunning birds, I am drooling [​IMG] I might have to get some later from you to add some new blood to mine! GREAT JOB!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Thank you for the compliment. I work so hard on keeping type going on these little beauties and the color is popping out so well. Just let me know when you want some and we will see if we can't set you up with some new blood for your pens. Mine were pretty much started from scratch so they are basically my own line.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by