Mille fleur bantam cochin hen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ShysCreations, Nov 4, 2010.

1. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

At auction is a March 2010 hatch hen. She's pure mille fleur bantam cochin. Full yellow feet & toes, heavily feathered feet, decent body type for this color variety. Her black tips are topside only--back, tail, neck. Her base color is more lemon rather than buff. She's laid well this fall. You can see her parents--Lilo & Captain--on my BYC page. Am working on a buff/splash silkie project or I'd certainly not let her go--just don't have all the room I'd like [​IMG]
    Shipping is included in the auction price (less confusion for a buyer) THe box is a new USPS approved shipping box. I include melon in the box for moisture. Paypal only to [email protected] w/n 12 hrs of auction end. Please ask if any questions.

More pics of birds here http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/uu231/prairielover

[​IMG]

2. ShysCreations

If the same buyer wins both hens I have at auction, I'll help you save on shipping. The hens coop together so would ship with one another just fine. Shipping for the 2 hens would be $65.

3. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    very pretty bird [​IMG]

if you are selling hatching eggs in the spring let me know [​IMG]

4. ShysCreations

She is molting at the moment....---that pic was right before moult:)
    If a buyer purchases all 3 of my hens at auction, shipping will be $77 in a new, large, view window shipping box

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
  5. xyresicchick

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    if all 3 were millies i might. but i'm trying to save for christmas... LOL i cant do that if i keep looking at chicken auctions. [​IMG]

6. ShysCreations

I'd like to save a buyer shipping if they buy more than one bird. I've felt $65 shipping is too much for a single animal. When I put the hens at auction, I priced them as if single bird shipping($45). So the purchase price of a hen is less $45 at final auction. If there are 3 buyers, each pays the final auction price listed; if 2 buyers (one person has a single bird at final auction price and the other buyer has 2 birds where shipping is $65 (take off $45/bird in final auction); if 1 buyer...take off $45 per bird in final auction & shipping is $77 for all 3 together in a new, large, view window shipping box

7. xyresicchick

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    for some reason i am not getting what you are saying.... but i'm not going to bid because i can't so it doesnt really matter... [​IMG] i just dont have the money for it.... but i do love this bird.... i would totally have bid on her if she was up a few months ago.

8. xyresicchick

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    oh god this is so tempting.

9. xyresicchick

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. xyresicchick

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    sorry guys.... i...had... to..... she's just TOO pretty.

i'm a bad bad girl. [​IMG]

to sackman; i will pay when i get home from work.... & let you know where to ship her then as well... i have to figure that part out.... how fast is the shipping? what day should i expect her/what day is she being sent out?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by