1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin Project Pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Msbear, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    These are the two lightest birds I hatched this year. They are just beautiful and I thought they paired nicely together for some extraordinary backyard eye candy. The male is well typed and will fill out to a big basketball shape. The female isn't as nice as him but is a real cutey. She was fairly concerned about me following her around with the camera. They are app. 5-6 months old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If the winner would like, I can pack 8 MFC eggs in the box with the birds at no extra cost. I pack them in an egg carton, wrap the carton, tape it to the floor of the box and cover with shavings. They have a much better trip this way and seems to give better results.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011

2. cline93

cline93 Songster

Dec 29, 2010
    Hillsboro,Illinois
    How old?

3. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Quote:I updated the listing.. they are about 5-6 months old. The pullet is a bit younger than the male.. she may be more like 4 months.

4. Quote:They are just beautiful [​IMG] ~

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  5. I like the 3rd pic of the roo showing a nice broad back! Very pretty birds!

6. Okay, I couldn't resist [​IMG] just can't stop myself! LOL I just think they are beautiful [​IMG] I bid on them!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  7. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Thanks so much, Shylee. WWC, I messaged you.

8. DeerFarmer

DeerFarmer In the Brooder

Apr 3, 2011
    Harrisville,Pa
    If I would want them and win..... Could I come Pick them Up....I would rather that then shipping!!

9. This is going to be the longest week of my life! This auction seems like it's taking forever LOL [​IMG]

10. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    pick up would be fine. My zip is 21782

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by