1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin Project Pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Msbear, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I have a few of these males which are the result of buff columbian x mottled w/ brassy hackle. They are developing nice type but are showing very little mottling. The genes are there.. they just need to be put with something like this mottled pullet that I am offering with him. They are both nice typed birds and will certainly benefit a mille fleur cochin project

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wildwoodcochins

wildwoodcochins Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Gorgeous Roo! Beautiful, sweet pullet! I just love your birds, I wish we were neighbors!!! [​IMG]

3. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    visa versa... we could trade and share projects and have some fun .. and I could tell my husband it's all YOUR FAULT [​IMG]

4. wildwoodcochins

wildwoodcochins Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:[​IMG] We could probably get ourselves in a lot of trouble!

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I would like to ad that this pullet is split to MF. She's got that in between type so, putting her back to excellent type, should give nice typed birds. She does have brassy in her hackle feathering..just hard to see.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by